Monday, November 5, 2007

Linus in the leaves!

So Linus and I were at grandma Harker's house and he wanted to go outside and play, so I took him outside. He was having so much fun rolling around in the leaves and picking them up and crunching them, and of course he had to taste them too. I had to get the camera out because he was being so silly and cute, I got these adorable photos of him so I just had to post them!Mama and baby Linus.
He was about to run away from me.

This one is my favorite!!! What's this? What's this?
Linus is so much fun! I love to watch him discover new things.

4 comments:

Czechers said...

Wow! Those are great pictures! Linus if SO CUTE!!! Oh, and since I was a slacker and it's hard to gage comments on old blog postings I loved your story about going to the concert. It made me laugh out loud!
Val

Melanie said...

Its so fun to watch our babies grow up and do new things! I think i could post something everyday that Ciella has done thats new or just cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly :) This is Shanna! So I'll leave my blogger address as a link - my MSN address in case you want to see my family is http://grinzngigglez.spaces.live.com
Talk to you later :)

Erika said...

How fun! I have a picture of McKenna holding up leaves to her eyes in the back of my mom's house. It was before the addition so there were tons of leaves all over.
I forgot the address to your blog, but now I found it so I'll read it more regularly. :)