Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Dad!

Since it's Thanksgiving time I wanted to share some photos of my Dad and I. I also wanted to say how thankful I am for him and for what a good dad he was. I am also grateful for the plan of salvation and the gospel in my life, without it I would not have the knowledge of knowing I would see my dad again. I love you dad and I miss you!!! This is my dad's Olympic photo taken when he ran in the 1984 Olympic games! He is my hero!
This was taken the Christmas before he past away. He was making a silly face (he always made that face) we were trying to share the chair.
Me and dad at Disney World when I was about 3.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What fun memories Kelly, thank goodness memories can last a lifetime!

Peter and Katie said...

This is why you and I get along so well Kelly. I love the pictures of you and your dad. We are both lucky people, you and I. We have what not many people do, we have our guardian angels. Our children have grandpas who watch over and protect them. And we were lucky enough to become friends and help each other through hard times. I love this post.