Linus and I on the steps of Sesame Street!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Sesame Street!
Yesterday Linus and I got to go to Sesame Street! Those of you who know Linus know that he LOVES Sesame Street, you might say he is OBSESSED. He will sit there the whole entire hour glued to the T.V. Anyways we went with Linus' play group to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake and right now they have a special Sesame Street exhibit that is here until May 4th. So I just had to take Linus, and he LOVED it! He was so excited he kept on looking at me and screaming, he was so adorable, it just made my whole month to see him so happy!
Linus and I on the steps of Sesame Street!
Linus at the 'Mail it Shop.'
Linus playing in Ernie's bathroom, he loved this part!
Playing Count-Von-Count's Organ, the organ taught you about your organs. He played on here a good 10 minutes.
They had the cutest little room decorated like Elmo's World. Linus was going crazy!
Linus dressing Elmo.
Linus and I with Dorthy, Elmo's goldfish! Linus kept on pointing at Dorthy and saying,"ooh."
Here we are at 'Hooper's Store.'
Linus grocery shopping in Hooper's Store. It was so cute he could shop and then check out his groceries and then pay with play money, it was so darling!
Here we are in Hooper's Store, where Linus built a giant hamburger (a play one of course).
Here is where Linus could measure his feet next to Elmo's, Bert's, and AbbyCaddabby's. Linus' feet matched up with AbbyCaddabby's feet.
Where's Oscar?
We just had so much fun! We are going to have to go again before the exhibit is gone because Dad was not there and we want Dad to see how much fun Linus has there.
Linus and I on the steps of Sesame Street!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
For the record I think Kelly had just as much fun as Linus, or more! She went crazy taking lots of pictures :) It was so much FUN!!
Haha I freakin love Linus! I miss him too much.
How long is the exhibit going? After the end of March I can take Ellie out and I want to go!!
Hey, I'm glad you came to the field trip. Glad your guy had fun! I'll have to try your survey thing. If I start blogging again, will you comment on my posts? That's why I don't anymore. It's depressing! Bye babe!
Kell, that looks like it was a lot of fun. He is getting so big and so dang cute! When I move out there Riley and I will have to tag along with you. We are getting closer, should be there in April!
So cute! That looks like tons of fun!
Shut up! He is so cute! I miss you and we live so close...we suck...the blog you came across was probably Rik's little brother..maybe...
I still cry laughing when I think of the Woomba in the chapel...
I freakin miss you!
He is so freaking cute! We need to get together asap. Call me. I'm leaving on the 30th. I'll be gone for at least 5 months! I Love you!!
Yes I can! Everyone has been sick. my entire (huge) family cousins and all have been sick the last couple of weeks. what's the deal.
But yes I can play next week! Yeah!
Post a Comment