Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So here is the official celebrity look a like thing I did. I was only able to put 8 of the people it brought up out of the 10. So I really do not look like half these people, but I have to say Matt Damon does look like my long lost brother... It's funny even before I did this when Matt Damon first came out I had gotten that comment. Weird stuff! What do you think????

4 comments:

Xan said...

MATT DAMIEN! MATT DAMIEN!

*Guillermo*

{Anne} said...

Hey Kel about the whole private blog thing... I just figured it out that if you are already signed in to your google account(blog) then you can cick on any private friends links that you have on your page and it won't make you sign in again. You don't have to do anything special in the settings so you should be good.

Peter and Katie said...

Hey Kelly! It has been a long time. I am sorry for that. Things have been crazy, Riley has RSV and ear infection so we have just been staying in, but I would love to see you guys. For another celebrity twin... on the disney channel so wizard show the girl looks like you too. She has your dark hair and eyes. anyway, I will talk to you soon.

Kellybean said...

Yeah just the other day Danny made me come look at her on T.V, because he said the same thing.