So cute! I didn't know that about you!! And I can totally pick out Heidi in that picture. Love the matching BYU shirts :) GO UTES!! (sorry, had to put that in for Randy)
hehe.. nice hair! So, how the heck are you?! I felt AWFUL that we missed games with you and the Riggs. We were in Monticello with Tyler's fam. We gotta do it some other time though! I miss you, girl! Glad to see your blogging again. And I'll change your name on my blog right now. =) Bye!
I remember your blonde hair! :) and yes I remember those days with that movie. It is so good and I swear I fit it in at LEAST once a month! It's a must. Love ya-
8 comments:
So cute! I didn't know that about you!! And I can totally pick out Heidi in that picture. Love the matching BYU shirts :) GO UTES!! (sorry, had to put that in for Randy)
hehe.. nice hair! So, how the heck are you?! I felt AWFUL that we missed games with you and the Riggs. We were in Monticello with Tyler's fam. We gotta do it some other time though! I miss you, girl! Glad to see your blogging again. And I'll change your name on my blog right now. =) Bye!
I LOVE the new family picture on your blog!!!
And my hair is not good. It's now shorter than yours! I should have gone to your girl. :(
I remember your blonde hair! :) and yes I remember those days with that movie. It is so good and I swear I fit it in at LEAST once a month! It's a must. Love ya-
Oh and for the record people, I will NEVER have blond hair again!!!!
So who deleted their comment? Did you write something rude?
no it was me. and it was pretty much the same thing I wrote I just misspelled some things...very wrong!
I knew the blonde haired Kelly, but what I didn't know was that it naturally turned dark. I always thought it was dyed!
Post a Comment