Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Garage Sales!

So most people that know me well know how I love a good bargain. This means I love to go to garage sales. So usually about every other Saturday throughout the summer my super cool sister and I get up super early and go hunting. So we have go some amazing deals in the past, like crazy amazing stuff. Heidi got her crib and she has gotten some way cool toys too. We always seem so find brand new cloths, and fun books and toys you name it. The best is I always seem to find exactly what I want, example, one time I wanted this specific exersacer for Linus which normally costs $70 and I found it for $3. Then another time I wanted the baby Einstein gym that is like $45 and I found it for $1. Anyways Heidi and I have been doing good this summer, this past Saturday I was trying to find outside toys for Linus and I hit the jackpot!


I got this car for Linus that is normally $60 for only $3! I was so excited because it was in perfect condition and I have wanted to get him one, since I always wanted one as a kid.
Then I got him this slide for $8 and it normally goes for $70-$80. He loved his new toys! He is spoiled it was like his birthday, we were outside for a couple hours playing. He would run to his car and play and then to his slide and back and forth.

So this is the Kitchen Aid my sister got for $10!!! It works perfect and nothing is wrong with it, the lady said she just never used it.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Cool toys, nice work!

Jamy said...

I love the slide and the car, but OH MY GOSH! I can't believe she found a Kitchen Aid! That's awesome! You must have a gift, cause I can never find amazing stuff like that!

Callie said...

Killer deals, when I get back I want to go with you!

Michelle said...

Great deals!! I'll have to come with you sometime - I never find this good of stuff!

Erika said...

You didn't tell me about the kitchen aid! That's a sweet deal.
Keep an eye out for highchairs :) I still have 2 months until she'll actually need it. Well, a month and a half...

raising4boys said...

Let me know next time you go!! You and Heidi and the raddest bargain shoppers. Those all look brand new!