Friday, August 15, 2008

OOH!

I just read the first book and I LOVED IT! Doesn't this picture get you so excited for the movie? I can't wait! So all you girls lets plan a girls night to see it when it comes out.

5 comments:

Monkeys' Mom said...

Oh, yay! I'm glad that you liked it! Where did you get that picture? That's not from the movie, is it? Stephenie Meyer has said several times lately that after she watched the rough-cut of the movie last month that if it had been in a regular theatre that she would have walked out (after it was finished) and got in line to buy another ticket to watch it again because it was that good for her! Yay!

My neighbor has a friend that rented a theatre by us for a private showing at midnight when it comes out and was selling the tickets. So we are all going . . . us and 25 of our closest friends! ha, ha! I can't believe I have bought a movie ticket 4 months in advance! If anyone wants to go, I'm sure there are still tickets since it's the big theatre (like 600 seats).

I'm excited to hear what you think of the other books!

Jamy said...

It's about time! haha... j/k. How many days did you read it in? And yeah, I heard about the theatre showing it too. I actually still have all the info if you wanna try and round up a group. We should totally go!

Nisha said...

I'm glad you're behind with me. I'm a couple hundred pages into the second one. I'm down for girls night!!

Stacey said...

I linked to your blog through Angela's (so you know I am not just some crazy person). I LOVE that picture! Where did you get it?

I hope you enjoy the rest of the series! It really is an amazing experience to read them all for the first time.

Peter and Katie said...

did you hear that it is no longer coming out in december but now November 21! we should do a girls night out!