Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas time!

This year Linus has been so much fun! We put up our tree and he was so excited saying,"tree tree" and "lights lights." He was also helping me wrap presents the other day. His favorite part was putting the bow on top. He loves to Christmas shop too.
The other night for family night we made a gingerbread house. Linus got way more into it than I thought he would. I would put the frosting on and he would put the candy on. I also did not have to worry about him eating the candy because the crazy kid does not even like to eat candy, he is nuts.

Here is the master at work. I cheated and hot glued the house together first.He was so cute he kept on saying," It's a cookie house."
Here is the finished product.
Today Linus and I made a nativity scene that his grandma gave him. He loved putting all the stickers on it. Now it is displayed in his room. Also Linus does where pants from time to time but unfortunately he has the runs so he went with no pants today.

8 comments:

Nisha said...

I wish I had a kid that didn't like candy. We'd never even get a wall done, Sophie would be gobbling all the sugar up. I never thought to cheat with a hot glue gun....nice job!

Em said...

He sucha foxxy babe!

Em said...

we would LOVE to have a hitch movie night! i love those movies!

5 little speckled frogs said...

Wow! I'm super impressed! Great job Linus!
I'll have to put this on the idea list for Christmas vacation! Fun!

CrisandAmberBills said...

I miss you!!! I still need your address!!! well really just your house number!!! Lets get together soon for lunch...Bailee's birthday will be on the 29th! I need to send you an invite too!

Erika said...

Can you imagine how much Linus would love to live in a cookie house? Pretty much a dream come true!
Your house turned out great!!!!

Colleen said...

Cute gingerbread house! Elijah saw a picture of one yesterday and said, "Linus has one of those!" Obviously it made an impression. :)

Callie said...

Looks like fun! I got to decorate my own house too! way fun. He is so adorable. lets get together soon! I am pretty broke but I can just come by and say hi when you aren't busy!
Love ya.