Sunday, December 28, 2008

Flip

I got pretty spoiled for Christmas. I got a wii fit and this awesome video camera. I wanted this one because it is super small and easy to use. I was also not looking to get a high tech. expensive one. I am well aware that there are better cameras out there but this one is perfect for me since I know I won't be using it all the time, plus it is better than what was on my digital camera. Anyways it works great! I posted a silly video of Linus below that is took from it.
I hope everyone had a good Christmas! I will post Christmas pictures soon.

4 comments:

Jamy said...

Sweet! What a great gift! I love the video of Linus. I think it's cool he's not scared of flipping like that. Scaredy-cat kids bug me. I'm going to hell!

Erika said...

Hey nice Love Sac! The cover looks really good.

Jody said...

Send me your email and I will send you my address. I am glad you had a good Christmas. Oh yeah, I need to get your address so I can get you your card too.

Nisha said...

I like how he giggles his head off and then starts to fuss at the end, like, come on dad, pick me up...don't make me work for the fun. Sophie does that all the time giggle/cry/giggle/cry.