Thursday, January 1, 2009

Baby Update

So it is official, my c-section is scheduled for Feb. 3. I am excited for baby to get here but a little nervous. I had to have a c-section with Linus and had a really hard recovery. I do have a new/better doc. this time so hopefully this will make a difference.
Baby is growing right on target and is good, despite my little trip down the stairs last week. We have decided on a name (I think) and of coarse everyone has to have an opinion on it so we will just tell you what it is when he gets here.
I am hoping not to have the depression thing as bad this time, especially since I have a better doc. who actually cares about that sort of thing. However I am going to warn you all that if I am crabby after baby comes and don't want visitors I hope you would understand that it is not you and I am not trying to be a jerk. With Linus I got very depressed and once I got home I really did not want visitors, especially kids. Anyways I just don't want anyone getting offended because I love you all.
We will post pics. as soon as he gets here!

5 comments:

{Anne} said...

YEA that is so exciting! I can't wait to see the new little guy! Best of luck!

Jeana said...

i'm glad everything ig going well for you. i get the sort of being realy thing. i get that a lot lately, the whole SO are you ready? and my response lately is well do mean mentally or physically? i think with your first you can't wait but with each after you look at your other little one/s and sort of feel bad for them because baby's are very time consuming. and especially with your second because you 1st little one has been your whole world their whole life and they don't know any different.

Nisha said...

Just tell me what you need when baby comes. I'm here for ya girl!!

the keele's said...

we have the same dr. and i agree he is THE GREATEST DR! anyway, cant wait to see the little guy!!

Emily said...

Good luck with the delivery and hopefully it isn't too hard on you!