Where do I start? 9 to 5 is one of my all time favorites. I use to sing Islands in the Stream to my parents when I was little. Dolly you are amazing!
Linus how come you and Björn aren't building things together? I don't get it.
Names bless you for not telling the opinions get old. Someone made a comment to Rik about the name we liked and it almost ruined it...ok not really because I would still name him what I want!
Love you hope you are feeling good. This summer we could have all 3 little ones play as in you, jilynn, and me
2 comments:
Where do I start? 9 to 5 is one of my all time favorites. I use to sing Islands in the Stream to my parents when I was little. Dolly you are amazing!
Linus how come you and Björn aren't building things together? I don't get it.
Names bless you for not telling the opinions get old. Someone made a comment to Rik about the name we liked and it almost ruined it...ok not really because I would still name him what I want!
Love you hope you are feeling good. This summer we could have all 3 little ones play as in you, jilynn, and me
Ah! i love the father/son pics. And Linus sure does look manly with a hammer.
Post a Comment