Wednesday, January 7, 2009

sewing blankets

So we finally got our basement done (pics. to come) and obviously it is colder down there so I made Danny and I some blankets. Here is the finished products.


This one is Danny's and it took me forever because of all the squares.Here is mine. This one did not take very long. I love with fleece you don't really have to tie them or put batting in the middle and they are oh so snugly.
So now that the basement is done I have my very own sewing corner! I am excited about this. I also got this cute little sewing table at a yard sale for $10, it was blue but I painted it.

9 comments:

Peter and Katie said...

Kelly you are so crafty! Congrats on the basement that is exciting!

Erika said...

awesome.

Callie said...

The Blankets look great! I am going to be starting a Levi one soon!

When can I come see your basement?
Tomorrow?

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

I got a sewing machine for Christmas and I have NO idea what to do with it, I'll need some tips because your blankets are way cute. What is the kid's name that served with Cade so I can tell him?

Callie said...

Monday? I get off work at 1:30 I can come over then!

Emily said...

I am impressed!!

Jamy said...

I love it! I didn't realize you were that close to finishing the basement. YAY! I love that first blanket the best. How're you feeling?!

leslie jo said...

That is cool! I love the red wall! The blankets look snuggly.. and a little off the subject but did you write a poem about a mom losing a baby using your maiden name or is there lots of kelly cummings out there?

LieslPie said...

i keep forgetting to check your blog because you are PRIVATE. I love your basement wall colors. I've been wanting to choose bold colors in my house but I have such a HARD time deciding. your sewing machine is cute and that table is awesome and i wish i had a basement.