
Well we have survived the first week! Roman is now 1 week old! He is such a cutie and we are loving him more everyday!


Linus meeting Roman for the first time.

Linus has been so cute with the baby. He keeps saying,"Baby cute!" he seems to be pretty excited about his new baby brother so far. He likes to help change the baby. He has had his nose a bit out of joint on the attention issue but he seems to just get mad at us and not baby. Yesterday Linus was singing his ABC's for Roman and today I got him doing it on video, so check it out below.
13 comments:
So adorable. I love tour boys! I can see that Roman does look simular to Linus. Can't wait to see them again!
Aw he is freaking awesome! Linus is a stud too...looks like he is taking to his new brother nicely.
Love the video! So cute! I'm glad Linus is doing okay with it. My offer still stands, call me anytime if Linus needs a break (or if you do!)
He's such a sweet baby boy and definitely makes me want a boy!
I love that he was singing so loud. That little Roman is just such a cutie. I can't wait to meet him!
So cute!!!! Linus is so cute glad to hear he loves the new addition.
Shut UP!!! He is so handsome I can't believe he's already been here for some time.. we do need play dates for sure.
How are you feeling?
You don't look nasty either!
Isn't it crazy how much older your Toddler looks when you bring a new baby home? I remember thinking "Corinne's not my little baby anymore..." Little Linus is growing so fast. What a good brother.
I love the video. He is so cute!! I want to meet your boys!! Coming to AZ anytime soon??
Yeah surprise! when can we come see the new babe? IF you want me to take linus one day so he can play with Ry and then you and roman can have a rest let me know. I would love to see him.
He is so beautful! Congrats!
Are you feeling better? Can I help with anything? Let me know! I would love an accuse to come and visit!
So cute! I hope we can come and see you soon. Let me know when you are up for visitors!
Post a Comment