Monday, March 23, 2009

We're alive!


Hello hello, we are alive! So sorry it has been a whole month since my last post. This has been what has been going on. Roman has been a super colicky baby, so he was not sleeping much and crying lots-fun for us. He also wanted to be held all the time, so not much time for blogging. He is on prevacid and that has helped but not 100% so I called the doc. after a month of that and we decided to switch him to soy formula (yes he is on formula so back off breastfeeding nazis) and he has been on it for a week and is a whole new baby. So things are starting to go back to normal around here.
Linus has done good with baby, he loves "baby woman" as he says and likes to help out. He has his moments but takes it out on us not baby but part of that is the "terrible twos."
So here are some fun photos to tickle your fancy.

The top photo is Roman today (7 wks.) in a cute outfit aunt Holly mailed us from AZ.

Here is Roman in his awesome soccer shirt, Dad likes to watch soccer so he wants his boys to play.

Roman in his first pair of running shoes, they are New Balance in honor of his late Grandpa Paul who was sponsored by New Balance in the 80's.

I wanted to get a cute picture of the boys but Linus was mad because he wanted to hold the baby.

So here he is holding him, and Roman is naturally freaked out.

Roman was screaming so Linus was trying to shush him by giving him his Binky.

Roman and Linus asleep on our bed. This lasted for like 5 minutes, this NEVER happens.

Linus liked Roman's buttons.

Roman at 2 weeks.

There you have it folks! Also I was wondering if anyone really reads my Movie Monday posts? Comment if you want me to keep them up.

10 comments:

Nisha said...

Hooray for new pics and a happy baby!!

Kuulei and Nick said...

It was so good to talk to you guys on Sunday. I can't believe 7 weeks has already come and gone. Time is really flying by, when we finally get back Roman will be sitting up by himself! Well take care. Loved the pictures! Love you guys!

Erika said...

Remember that one time when I said Roman looked like Danny? I change it to Roman looks exactly like Linus!!! I thought you went back into archives or something and that was Linus on the top. Those boys are the cutest. Give them both kisses for me!
And I love reading your movie mondays. It gives me something to look forward to reading.

Nut's and Boltz said...

oooh Roman looks so cute in his way cute outfit Aunt Holly sent him. He looks just like a Cummings baby. Sorry Danny!!! I'm glad the soy milk is helping except that it stinks so bad. Natalia was on soy milk.

Peter and Katie said...

Oh I am sorry about the Prevacid. Riley had to do that for 7 months, but it did help. He is such a cutie they are both so darn cute.

Colleen said...

I was going to say he looks like Linus in those photos! Keep the pictures coming! And I need to come over and take some... It was good to see you today. :)

Dr. Nick said...

Aww we love our nephews!

karisadarling said...

Kelly, your boys are so cute!

KordelandHeather said...

I LOVE that little sweater outfit on Roman. What a doll! Give him a kiss for me!

Grandma Gaye said...

Ahhh so cute I want photos especiall they one of him in the outfit I gave him soo cute! Sorry Danny he does look a lot like both Kelly and Scott as a new baby!