Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More creative stuffs.

Above is Linus and Roman in their new double stroller! Linus is almost 3 and Roman is 5 months. They love the new stroller, and thank Aunt Holly for bringing it all the way from Arizona to us!

To thank her I made her this little diddy below. It is suppose to be a silhouette of her two kids Gavin and Natalia.
If you have ever wondered what Linus does when I am doing me crazy crafty things, he usually is doing some of his own, and Roman enjoys watching him. Shown below Linus was very proud of his tree and "tuip" a.k.a. "tulip."
I made this for Bella's birthday to hold all her bows and clips.
I got this at the DI for $5. Currently I have been in the market for 2 night stands for our bedroom. Right now we have weird (but cute) end tables with no drawers. I decided the did not have to match exact because I will paint them the same anyways. So this was the first one I found.
Here it is after. I want to put a little curtain there on the bottom where it is open. What do you think? Now I am off to hunt for another one for the other side. Then we are going to re-paint our room eventually.

4 comments:

Nisha said...

Sweet new stroller! Now we can walk again :) Or....when it cools off. haha!

the keele's said...

i likey , likey kellly girl!! i need to see you soon! i miss you very much! haha

The Hebbs said...

your so crafty Kelly... You go girl. I love that you are recycling and everything you have gotten and re-made looks great!

Erika said...

Those boys are so dang cute! I like that bow keeper. I'll have to make one like that for Ellie. She has more clips and bows than hairs on her head.