Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My baby turned 1!!!

My little Roman has turned ONE!!! He had a hard start with having colic as a new baby. Now he has grown into such a fun happy little baby! We just love him! He is such a joy and has such a fun personality!






I loved this one of Roman and his brother! This is just how they are.



Roman collecting all his loot!


Roman loves his Uncles and Aunts!


We had a party with family, complete with balloon animals. My brother in law, sister and I all make them. I think Linus felt cheated that he was just finding out that mom could make balloon animals.



Roman thought we were all nuts singing to him.




Roman loved his cake! I am not sure how much got into his mouth.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy birthday, cute boy!

{Anne} said...

Too cute! I can't believe he is one already. Looks like a fun party...and I could have offered a hand in the balloon making department ;)...some things never leave ya hu?
Happy Birthday Roman!

Erika said...

That little smock is genius. I remember you found frosting on Linus for several days. Roman is such a cute little guy. I'm glad he had such a fun party. We wish we could have come!

Nisha said...

I love the picture with his tongue out. He's such a cutie. I can't believe he's already 1.

The Hebbs said...

My parents said they saw you somewhere the other day...and they said wow she has 2 kids..congrats on Roman turning one!