Monday, April 12, 2010

Linus in his suit and tie!

Look how handsome Linus is! Our neighbor gave us this suit for Linus about a year ago and it finally fits him! I also made him his tie. I told him I was going to make him a tie and he said,"I want a lellow (yellow) one!" So lellow it is! He was very confident going to primary and there was no fuss, I think he was just excited to show his good looks off to his girlfriend Foph (Sophie)!



He is like a mini "Edward!" Ha ha! He was so funny! He kept on looking at himself in the mirror and smiling!



Linus knew he looked handsome!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Love it! He looks so cute!

Erika said...

I love all the pictures. Such handsome boys. Linus is a freakin stud in that suit!

Peter and Katie said...

totally team edward! What a cutie!

Angelee said...

He is so good looking!!! Saucy tie... I love it!

Arin said...

He is handsome! Your kids are darling...and getting so big!!

5 little speckled frogs said...

He totally does look like a young Edward. Crazy! Super handsome, Linus!