So we really love our new house and neighborhood! The ward is great as well! Linus seems to be coming out of his shell a little more. He has been making new friends and he also took swim lessons this summer and is now a little fish (a far cry from his first swim lesson). We really feel like this was where we suppose to move, and we have felt very welcome! We have been here less than 2 months and I feel like I already know so many people. The pool has been so great to meet new friends! We are surrounded by kids our kids age and it is so fun to watch Linus playing in the neighborhood with other kids! We feel like we can let them in the back yard to play with no worries of them getting run over in the alley.
So here are a few pics. not very many, just what I had in my computer. If anyone ever wants to come swim call me up!
Here is our house!
Here is one of part of the kitchen, it was Linus' b-day.
The double stairs sold us, and the boys love to run around it and play tag.
We LOVE the pool!
Roman's room.
This is Linus' room. Roman will join him when he is a "big boy." For some reason they want to share a room.
5 comments:
Kelly, you're new house is gorgeous! I'm glad you found the right place
Those stairs are awesome! I love what you did with Linus' room!! And I would totally love to go swimming with you tomorrow. :(
Your new house is awesome, so glad you guys are loving it!
Hey lady that was fun to see you at my own personal hell so thank you for making it not as painful!! One day we really will get together...I will go into hibernation after this little lady is born...but really we will!!!
Love and Miss you
Hey lady that was fun to see you at my own personal hell so thank you for making it not as painful!! One day we really will get together...I will go into hibernation after this little lady is born...but really we will!!!
Love and Miss you
Post a Comment