
Linus and I were running some errands the other day and we had to go to K-mart, which I haven't been to in ages, anyways they still have a photo booth there. I was so excited! we had to take a ton a pictures, hey it's a dollar and they are so fun! They bright lights made Linus sport some silly faces, after like the fifth time around he got the hang of it. He could really be a baby model, but so was Lindsey Lohan and look how she turned out.
3 comments:
Me and Jim went through a photo booth phase when we lived by the Orem K-Mart. We've got all kinds of cute photo booth pictures. We should totally take Elijah there! Cute pictures!
Super cute Kelly. Thats one of my favorite things to do, fun picture booths that is!
Cute Kelly-
It is good to see how your family is doing. I think that we should get together with Kori and go to lunch for old time sake. Maybe we could go to Pizza Factory on someones birthday ;) well I love the picture you took. That is a really cute idea. I love photo booths.
Post a Comment