Saturday, October 6, 2007

Family photo & "Dwight"

I just realized we really don't have a family photo on our blog so here you go folks, we just took it at my brothers house last week! Linus had to have his monkey "Dwight" in the picture, he loves that thing, it goes everywhere with him.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Very cute. I love that you named the monkey Dwight. Ha ha!

Jacob and Rachel Ellis said...

Kelly,
It was good to find you. Your family is just darling. Your little guy is just too cute(you are looking great too!). I am glad to see that you are doing well. It will be fun to check in on you from time to time. rach

Peter and Katie said...

Kelly-
Such a cute family picture! We are getting closer on the house so we will be neighbors soon enough! I can't wait