Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bjork concert!

So Danny took me to the Bjork concert in Las Vegas this weekend and everyone has been asking me how it was, so here is my report.
The concert was AMAZING!!!! I was LOVING it the whole time and it wasn't complete torture for Danny, he not being as big of a fan as myself.
Bjork puts on an amazing show! She has tons of energy and never misses a beat, she has INCREDIBLE vocals and sounds just as amazing live! It was crazy the music was so loud but her voice could still over power it. She really has a pure a unique voice and is a rare gem in the world of music, and that is why I love her so.
Many people think Bjork is Asian, however she is from ICELAND. She does not tour the U.S. often so I was so grateful to have the chance to get to see her on one of her few stops here, also she announced that it may be her last. So I just wanted to thank Danny for taking me, and Jim and Colleen for watching Linus last minute because my mom was suddenly unable. This meant the world to me! I was so happy to finally get to see my favorite artist, it was one of the more finer moments in my life and I will always remember it!

2 comments:

Czechers said...

Wow! That's really awesome that you got to see her. I remember you telling me that she was one of your favorite. On your "freaky picture" I already knew not to mess with you :)

Heather said...

Yeah that we can be friends!! We had so much fun with you guys! We love you! We love your blog. We need to hang out again soon!