Thursday, January 24, 2008
The Polar Express!
This year we went on the Polar Express all the way to the North Pole!
Here we are getting on the train dressed in our jammies.
Here is Linus and Santa's elf 'Tootsie Pop.'
On the ride up to the North pole we got hot chocolate and cookies! We also read 'The Polar Express'
Once we got to the North Pole Santa and Mrs. Claus came on the train to visit us! Mrs. Claus also gave us her secret chocolate chip recipe.
Here is Linus with Santa! As you can see Linus is scared to death. We asked if we could have our picture with Santa and when I stood up to have the photo taken Santa thought I was handing him my kid and he grabbed him right out of my arms! Yikes! Linus Freaked out, the poor little guy was shaking, it took about 10 minutes to calm him down. He was so mad he took the bell that Santa gave him and threw it. It was pretty intense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So was that fun (besides the part when Santa arrived)? I knew Tim and Heidi went, but I didn't know you guys went too. I'm sure my boys would love it!
Was that annoying kid with the glasses on that train?
Post a Comment