My Little Peanut!
It's the REAL Linus!Yes, indeed it is true our little peanut 'Linus' has himself a 'security blanket' and not only does he have that, he has a 'Snoopy' stuffed toy as well. My mom got that Snoopy before Linus was born, and before she new what his name was, so it is not like we are planting this stuff in his hands.
So anyways Linus really is in love with his blanket. He takes it EVERYWHERE! And he freaks out if he does not have it, for example he will not take a nap without it. This makes things hard when mom needs to wash it! So I decided to go bye him an identical one for such situations. BAD NEWS! This blanket is part of the Amy Coe "Limited edition" series from Target. So I go to Target looked for another and they no longer have the coveted blanket, so I look EVERYWHERE online and NOWHERE has it! So that royally sucks! I just pray this blanket NEVER gets lost (just like it did on 'A Boy Named Charlie Brown' poor Linus was all out of sorts). I was able to find an Amy Coe blanket that is the same only BLUE with lions on it, same blanket however it is not the green one with the elephants. It has not arrived in the mail yet so we will see how he likes it. I am hoping he will like it though because this blanket business is bad news when I need to wash it, which is like all the time!
5 comments:
I emailed my mother-in-law who lives in the land of Targets on every corner to see if there are any there. That's a dang freakin cute picture of Linus by the way. dang freakin cute.
Cute! I didn't know he had a Snoopy too! What a funny little dude.
So cute! I can't wait to show my boys this picture.
Kell, my mom had to eventually cut my blanket into 4 pieces when I was about Linus' age. I agree, the picture is so cute of Linus.
BTW, did he ever notice the difference in the new blankie you got him? Love all the pictures, so cute!
Post a Comment