Wednesday, March 26, 2008

FUNNIEST PICTURES EVER!!!!!!

Most of you know that before our sweet little Linus came along Danny and I had two adorable pugs named Zero and Smeagol. They were my babies, I loved them so much! They were so silly and so sweet. While I was pregnant with Linus I was so sick and I was puking in the toilet and sweet little Smeagol came and put his little paw on my leg and cocked his head at me and whined, as if asking me if I was OK. We ever bread them, and that was fun too. Sadly when Linus came along the dogs and a baby didn't work. So Zero lives at my sister's now and Smeagol lives with a nice family who had bought one of his puppies and they send us pictures and bring him by to visit. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do, giving them away, but I felt bad because they were being neglected and I wanted them to be in a home where they would be spoiled, and now they are! I am so grateful that they went to good homes! Anyways I was looking through some old photos of them and I thought you all might enjoy these super funny pictures of them.


This Zero driving the car, while Smeagol waits for his turn!Smeagol used to steal Linus' binki, we had to through away so many binki's. Finally we just let him have one and he would just run around the house with it in his mouth.

8 comments:

Peter and Katie said...

Kel, that was the first time Riley had worn those pajamas. I love them, they are so cute. And you are right, some super cool person gave them to him! The house is almost done and we can be neighbors! Finally!!!

Erika said...

HAHA!! I LOL'ed myself. I like how Zero is looking over the steering wheel too. I miss those little puppies.

Jamy said...

Awwww! I'm sorry you had to give them up. I'm not really a dog person, but those puppies are SOOOO CUTE! I love love love Smeagol's collar! And the binky picture? Oh my gosh, I've never seen anything like that! I was laughing sooo hard! Miss ya girl! Can't wait for summer and we'll have all the kids over to play in our little pool!

raising4boys said...

I never knew Zero was your dog! Way fun pictures and memories!!

Michelle said...

Hey - I finally found your blog again! I am going to add you to mine! You have cute stuff on here!

Michelle said...

Hey, sorry if you checked my link from the last comment - I had a bunch of weird things linked to our name, but my family blog is on there now! Michelle

Dr. Nick said...

My favorite is still of Zero in her ninja pose.

LieslPie said...

I love your dog's name. smeagol. that's so funny and awesome.