Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tegan and Sara & DCFC!!!

Everyone who knows me, knows I am a HUGE music fan! When I discover a band that I love I usually pray for the day that they will come visit me in UT (or in the case of Bjork I had to travel to Vegas to see her, but well worth the trip). So it is with Tegan and Sara they are my favorite of the favorites right now and they are pretty much all I listen to these days, this was the case for me about 5 years ago with DCFC and of course I got to see them when the played at bricks ($7 might I add vs. the now $30 dollar show they are sporting). So getting to the point yesterday I hear on the radio that DCFC if coming to my hometown of Lehi, UT and the thought crosses my mind to possibly go but then I think, they were so much better back when we were paying dirt cheap to see them, so then the thought leaves my mind. I start to think I would be so EXCITED if Tegan and Sara came here though, I would pay some good money to see them. Later on in the day I find out Tegan and Sara are coming with DCFC!!!! You can imagine me freaking out!!!! I immediately went on line and got my tickets! So my super awesome sister has agreed to go with me, since Danny has seen DCFC like 5 times and is not as huge of a Tegan and Sara as I. Heidi and I have not been to a concert since Depeche Mode (Yes I said Depeche Mode, I was once HARDCORE on them too) in 2005 where we totally rocked it!!!!!

5 comments:

Poohter said...

What a totally awesome sister I am!! You are lucky to have me!
Heidi

Kellybean said...

Yeah I know! You are the only one I would want to go with! Thank you for coming with me!

Heather said...

You are hilarious! I love it. That is the cutest family picture ever. You guys look great!

Jenny said...

I love you! Can I say more? I think the hair gods knew you needed dark hair...
Can we play sometime when this weather stabilizes?

Takahashi Photography said...

So neato that you have a blog. Mine's private do to racist folk but I'll add you so you can view it!