Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cousins!

This here is Linus and Elijah they are what you would call "best cousins" they are almost exactly 10 months to the day apart. Linus just loves this kid, he follows him all over the place. Linus calls him,"Jah" Linus is also very into the letter "J" and I am started to wonder if it is because of "Jah." So the other day when Linus was following Elijah around, Elijah's Dad Jim said, " I am not sure why Linus likes Elijah so much, the kid is totally mean to him." Sadly but surely he can be a bit mean to him, but I suppose it is the age, but the other day Elijah was chasing Linus in Grandma's yard saying," I gonna gat ya Lias" and then he caught him and hugged him. How cute is that? I can't wait until Linus talks more to hear what these to little guys will talk about. However I am not looking forward to their teenage years.


3 comments:

Colleen said...

(It's nine months, not ten.) :)

Yep, I can just imagine all the trouble they're going to get into together! We'll have to encourage them to start a rock band together to release some of their teenage angst.

Nisha said...

Elijah sat in front of us during the adult session of conference. Cute kid! AND...I can't believe how tall Danny's brother is!

raising4boys said...

So great to have such a close in age cousin :)