Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ode to Vincent!

So today May 27th is the birthday of the great Vincent Price! Vinnie is my favorite! I am a huge fan of old horror films, more particular Vincent Price films. So I just thought I would post some pictures of my most favorite actor!
Thank you Vinnie for making such amazing films for my personal enjoyment, as well as setting the bar for my favorite director Tim Burton! I miss seeing such great films, I wish you could have lived forever!

Also today May 27th is Christopher Lee's birthday! He is also a big master of the old horror films, such as Dracula! He stars with Vinnie in 3 films. Christopher is still making films today, like Star Wars and Lord of The Rings. He too is a great actor and I found it so neat that the great Vincent Price and Christopher Lee "Masters of horror" would have the same birthday.

No comments: