Monday, May 19, 2008

Radom pictures!

So here is a bunch of fun pictures from the past couple months. I have not been able to post them because I lost the cable to our camera, but I just found it!


Linus saying, "ducks" at the gardens at Thanksgiving Point.Linus and cousin Elijah look like they are up to something.
Linus loves to play the piano and Grandma Harker's house.
Linus loves his "choo-choo's" he lines them all up on the tracks.
Dr. Linus!
Daddy and Linus flying kites!
Linus got this pirate hat in a happy meal and he loves to wear it!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Cute pictures!

Nisha said...

Oh my! I'm pretty sure the pic with the pirate hat is the cutest thing I've seen! Good looking kid!

Xan said...

In that duck one did he go "HOOO WADEEE YEH"

My gosh, that last one he looks EXACTLY like Kelly.

Cute