Saturday, June 7, 2008

Boy doll!

So here it is, my boy black apple doll! If you had not seen the girl ones I made scroll down to black apple dolls post, they are super fun! I got the pattern from the most darling Emily Martin, she is such a spunky little artist who featured these dolls on Martha Stewart and was so kind to share her pattern, as long as no one sells them to make money! So I have just been having so much fun making them for gifts and I am going to make them for humanitarian aid to send them to children in Guatemala, or just where ever those sweet children need a comforting doll.

3 comments:

Callie said...

He is so cute! I think that Brody would totally love it!

{Anne} said...

SO CUTE! I want one!

leslie jo said...

Hey Kelly
Your dolls are way cute! I lost the link to your blog a while back and it just dawned on me today to look onr your facebook account. Glad you are doing well. Your little guy is growing up soo fast. Glad to see Holl had her little boy, he is cute too! You are one awesome garage deal hunter those are some killer deals. Jo has always wanted one of those slides, of course now she is too big for one. Take care