Hi everyone, We switched our template, as you can see and it erased all of our blog addresses. LAME. I am mad, this is why I avoided changing the template. So I have only been able to get the addresses of the people who comment on my blog. So if you don't see your name on the right I need your address and you need to comment more (ha ha). Also if you are a blog that requires an invite my e-mail is kellycrunner@hotmail.com. Thank you!
8 comments:
Have you heard of Google reader to keep track of the blogs you read? It's the way to go!!
Another vote for Google reader - it's the best!
I like the new look!
Cute blog template! And Congrats!
ours is
bautistaaz.blogspot.com
codyandhanna.blogspot.com
and i agree with the google reader...it is awesome. it is at the top of the page when you are logged in to gmail.
www.scottandkarisa.com
Why didn't you put any pics up of Holly :(
PS~ I like your new blog layout!
tiffandchrishebb.wordpress.com
bye bye
Post a Comment