Linus is almost 2 years old and just had his first haircut yesterday. He was not very happy about it either, he really likes his hair and the girl cut it a little shorter than he wanted, but he still looks as handsome as ever!
Here he is before the haircut. He looks a little nervous.Here he is during, as you can see he is screaming. Poor little guy and there I was taking pictures. Finally here he is after it is all over, and looking so handsome!
I thought he looked great with his haircut! It does make him look a little older.
PS You can't really count my vote for beard/no beard. I like my husband better without a beard, but Danny seems to keep his beard trimmed shorter, which isn't as bad and Adam's bushiness. I hated kissing the bushiness.
9 comments:
Awww, poor Linus! Elijah totally screamed through his first haircut too. They get better, I promise!
His hair cut is adorable. I can't believe it is his first one...WOW!
They always cut a little more than you wanted them to. At least he had a sweet cape thing on.
His face is hilarious! At least he held still for her to finish the haircut. Good luck ever getting his haircut again!
He looks so cute! It's crazy how a haircut makes them look SO much older!!
Oh you baby is so cute, I wanna squeeze him! I love how he falls after he goes down the slide & gets up for more….what a man!
I thought he looked great with his haircut! It does make him look a little older.
PS You can't really count my vote for beard/no beard. I like my husband better without a beard, but Danny seems to keep his beard trimmed shorter, which isn't as bad and Adam's bushiness. I hated kissing the bushiness.
He looks so handsome! it looks like Danny had a rough time too...the last picture looks like he was a little worn out after that :)
Linus wants to be an Airborne Ranger.
Post a Comment