My sweet baby Linus just turned 2 years old on July 27. We had a Little Einsteins birthday party for him or as he would call it "pat pat." Linus is getting so big and starting to say lots of words and full sentences. I just took him to get his pictures taken for his birthday and we even got some of him hugging my belly. So here are some of the pictures, enjoy!
They are adorable! I love the second to the last one. The full shot of him with 'B'. I love the white t-shirt and the dark wash jeans. So handsome! And the first ones of you and him together are so cute! I've never thought to do pro. pictures with just me and Cameron. I might have to do that! What time's enrichment? Are they providing a nursery?
Yeah! I Love the boy! He is not a little anymore he is getting so BIG! I can't wait to she you guys! These pictures turned out so cute! they all seem like classic pictures you are going to love to show his future wife! Miss you guys and Love you!
Kelly, you are both so adoreable. I love seeing the resemblance between you two! You will have to send me one of those! Please tell Lionus Happy belated birthday for us!! We'll bring lolly pops to make up for it next time we are in town.
18 comments:
Haha I love them!
Ahhh so sweet! You both are so adorable what a cute and fun mommy! All your pics are so good! Where's my pics?
SO CUTE!
from jim h
Those are such cute pictures Kelly! of both of you. I love Linus's hair. And you are showing already? I haven't seen you forever.
BTW do you still want to do card group?
They are adorable! I love the second to the last one. The full shot of him with 'B'. I love the white t-shirt and the dark wash jeans. So handsome! And the first ones of you and him together are so cute! I've never thought to do pro. pictures with just me and Cameron. I might have to do that! What time's enrichment? Are they providing a nursery?
So precious!!! His smile is priceless and your tummy is oh so cute! Who took the pics?
Well, happy birthday. He is so cute. I like the one with the finger in the mouth...he looks a lot like my nephew Xander...
Oh my gosh Kelly! I absolutely love them all.
Cute! I love his big smile. He looks like such a big boy!
Yeah! I Love the boy! He is not a little anymore he is getting so BIG! I can't wait to she you guys! These pictures turned out so cute! they all seem like classic pictures you are going to love to show his future wife! Miss you guys and Love you!
He is so dang cute! He has a really cute smile!
Kelly, you are both so adoreable. I love seeing the resemblance between you two! You will have to send me one of those! Please tell Lionus Happy belated birthday for us!! We'll bring lolly pops to make up for it next time we are in town.
cute cute! little auni turns 1 on sat. how are you feeling?
Happy Birthday Linus! Kell, the pictures are so cute. I love them!
So cute! I can't believe he is 2 already. And I love your adorable belly!
I love the little lady lump :)
Ah, Kelly you are so cute! Linus isn't bad either! you are such a cute Little mom!
they are all so cute!!! Where did that belly come from?? I saw you last week and there was nothing!!! Happy birthday Linus!!
Post a Comment