Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ticker

So as you see above I have a baby ticker and if you read below it it says how far I am and what the baby is doing and such. So for this week it says," Do I have a hot dog or a cheeseburger?"
I think that is so disgusting! YUCK, I would take it down but it will be gone on Monday, but seriously I am grossed out by it, and if I am them everyone must be.
Although I am a vegetarian so maybe that plays a part? I don't know I mean I get the hot dog part but a cheeseburger? I just want to puke.

5 comments:

Bro Heber said...

I was going to say something really funny, but I better just keep my mouth shut on this one.

Nisha said...

Um, yeah, who made up that one?!?! Weird ticker. A cheesburger???

Jeana said...

yeah i agree thats pretty gross. seriously cheeseburger? very very terrible mental picture!

karisadarling said...

Ha ha ha....oh man, I am speechless!

Erika said...

I'll never think of hot dogs or cheeseburgers the same way again. thank you baby gaga.com for ruining my life.
Ps, when do you find out?
We miss you guys!!!