I think this one was my favorite of the series. What more can I say?
I thought this one was sort of depressing for a bit, because Bella was so sad. But it all ended good.
I loved this one, I loved watching the 2 boys fight over Bella, and it was cute how they both really did love her and they weren't just trying to see who wins the girl. I loved when Bella busted her hand hitting Jacob because he kissed her and he just smiled.
I HATE the name Renesme! Come on, please! For the most part I loved it, I just wish they would have taken down the Volturi when they had the chance. I was so happy that Edward and Bella finally got down to some baby making business (if you know what I mean), and I was glad Edward wouldn't until they were married. I was happy that Bella was able to have a baby since that bugged me that she was willing to give all that up in the first place. I still can't figure how she got pregnant when Edward can't even pee but he can ejaculate? That's a bit weird but I suppose it is fiction and I was just glad there was a happy ending! I was impressed with Edward and how he handled Jacob. I also loved the end, it was so cute!
So all in all I would give the whole series a 5 out of 5 since I could not put them down and I loved the relationship between Edward and Bella! I hope there is a book about "Nessie" and Jacob I wondered if that was why she didn't have them take down the Volturi.
5 comments:
Ditto on all comments! You coming to book club?
I knew you'd like them! Nice work finishing them all so fast! Yeah, I totally agree Twilight was the best of the series. No contest.
I am with you kelly. My opinions exactly. I loved book 1 & 3 the best of all, but they were all good. The whole impregnating thing was a brain teaser for me as well, since there are essential functions that cant happen if you dont have blood etc. Anyway, no sence in worying about reality when you are reading about Vampires though, right? Call me some time! I miss you. -Sarah
Edward not being able to pee but get Bella pregnant is weird, I never thought of it! I hate the name Renesme too, it is lame.
How fun that you finished! I told Scott that you read all 4 books and he was very impressed. He said, "So that brings the number of books she's read in the past 2 years up to 4." You should smack him the next time you see him!
If you want to get technical, Stephenie Meyer has said all along that "most" fluids are absent from her vampires. So, they have venom in their mouth as an example of a fluid that they are able to produce. And I don't know if you remember the part where Carlisle is telling Jacob how humans have 23 chromosome pairs, werewolves have 24 pairs and vampires have 25 pairs? Obviously they are able to produce vampire sperm or something with the ability to pass that genetic material on. But my friend who is a nurse had a hard time with that issue as well. She just didn't get how it could work.
Any other questions about the books or the twilight universe? I think between my friends and I that we have read and watched every interview given by Stephenie Meyer where she finally answers all of the questions and gives the details.
Now you need to read "The Host"!
Post a Comment