Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cookie Cutters

You may find it hard to believe that my sweet shy Linus is VERY naughty when he gets his haircut (as you may have seen in previous posts). So I really avoid taking him since I have to hold him down and it seems to take the girl 10 minutes to cut his hair.
I saw this new place had opened in AF called "cookie cutters" and they only cut kids hair. So today we went there and it was so cute! The kids get to pick a cool car or aeroplane to sit in as well as pick out a show to watch. The best part is they are seat belted in so they can't jump out. They even have a little apot for little girls to get their nails painted.
I was so impressed. Linus still cried but it took the girl like 3 minutes to cut his hair, seriously and it looks good this time. He also got a balloon and a sucker after. Anyways I highly recommend it to those of you who have naughty kids at hair cutting time.


I didn't take my camera but I found these pics of the place.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Elijah got his hair cut yesterday! We should take cousin pics! That looks like a cute place, what a great idea!

Erika said...

Yeah, I want to see the after picture. I'm sure he's a stud.

Emily said...

What a cute idea! I haven't seen them in AZ...but I would go if they did have them here!!!