Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October fun!

I love the fall time, it is my favorite! Here are some fun stuff we have been doing.
We went to the scarecrow festival and got in free on accident which was a good thing since Linus was not so much into it. I know he would have had more fun if his cousins were with him, he would have been more brave.
Then we painted little pumpkins! Linus loved this! He was so much fun! We are excited for Linus' cousin who is coming here for Halloween (which also happens to be her b-day) from AZ. We are going to have lots of fun so I will post those pics. after the big event.

Linus and I playing at the park on a nice fall day. Watch out for that big belly!

Here are all the pics. of us painting our pumpkins.




Here is our finished project! We are good.

5 comments:

raising4boys said...

I love fall too!! Cute pictures of your family painting pumpkins. Can't wait to see what you come up with for costumes this year :)

Jamy said...

Yeah, scarecrow festival kinda sucked! What park are you at? It's looks like the perfect day!!! Sorry I never responded to that Facebook message. The movie was "One Crazy Summer". I did a post about it. We laughed sooo hard! We watched Nightmare last night and I totally thought of you. AND again today when Cameron was singing 'Walking with a ghost' in the car. ;)

Colleen said...

Cute scarecrow pumpkin guy! I heard scarecrow festival wasn't that cool, so I'm glad you made it in for free!

Erika said...

Oh your belly is so cute!!!
And I love that Linus has his blanket even when painting. I miss him so much.

Jeana said...

looks like you guys are having fun! and what big belly? you look great, i think i've doubled in size in the last week. i'vw had more than one comment made since then saying something like,"wow your baby sure has grown this week!"