Sunday, February 22, 2009

New pictures

My friends Katie and Rich came over and took some way cute pictures of Roman, here are some of them. Thanks Katie and Richard!



7 comments:

Erika said...

Those are some great pictures! He's such a cute little guy. Sorry he's causing so much mischief!!!

Dr. Nick said...

Roman is so cute. We just love Roman and Linus to bits and pieces.

Nisha said...

YAY!!! I love the pics and that cute little sweetie! I'm excited to play this week. We can do after nap T or W or W morning. What do you prefer?

the keele's said...

awe we are glad that you like them!! hey for first timers, not to shabby!!! i love the ones of you and him the best!

Colleen said...

So cute! I love that second-to-last one. He's sure a cute little guy. Sorry I haven't been over. I'm in charge of the VT Conference that's next week and have been super busy with that. After Tuesday I'm home free, so Elijah and Linus really need to play!

leslie jo said...

Ahh he is soo cute! I love all that hair! My kids don't have hair till they are about 1 so that is fun. Best Wishes.

Czechers said...

Congratulations! He looks like you Kelly! What a smarty pants Linus is :) He did awesome with the ABC's.