So my sweet friend Nisha called me yesterday and wanted to know if Linus wanted to go with her and Sophie ( Linus' BFF) to the Dinosaur Museum and since Danny had Pneumonia and I had been up since 4:00am I was delighted. Anyways Nisha wrote this super funny story about their adventure on her blog! I hope you all get a good laugh out of it.
Today, Corinne and I took Sophie and Linus to the Dinosaur Museum. At the end of the exhibit is a fun sandbox where the kids can dig for dinosaur bones. Sophie and Linus were funny about the sand. Very unsure about the feeling of it on their feet, but after about 10 minutes, they decided to suck it up and have fun. They were darling playing together and having a good ol' time. Sorry Kelly, Sophie is to blame for that sand in Linus' hair. At least it only happened once!
So, some boy plops himself down right in front of Linus and Sophie. Linus tried to nudge him away, but the kid didn't budge. The kids are all moving the sand with little paintbrushes and yes with two year olds, it goes flying a little bit. So, Corinne and I were thinking how funny it would be if the little ones started scooping sand into said boy's pants. Oh, I guess I didn't mention that in everyone's viewing sight was about six inches of crack. Yes, major plumber butt. So, all of a sudden, Linus flings a good amount of sand into the boys pants and he flinches, sits straight up, but still does not move. Hello kid, you're sitting in front of two year olds, they are probably going to keep on scooping dirt on you. After about five minutes, the kid grabs Linus's brush and throws it across the sandbox. I go all MOM on him and explain that 2 year olds don't know better and he should move if he doesn't want to get sand scooped onto him.
End of story. Hope you got a good laugh too because I'm still laughing at the innocent mishaps of sweet little 2 year olds.
5 comments:
Ha ha ha...
Linus knows how to take care of business. What a cute little guy. Too bad that other kid was not very nice.
Good for Linus!
LOL that is classic too bad Nisha didn't get it on video would make a good U-Tube!!! Yeah for Linus for sticking up for himself!
Just be on the lookout for sand in Roman's pants now. Way to stick up for yourself Linus!
lol I love it!
Post a Comment