Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Blow a Bubble Mommy"

8 comments:

The Clarks said...

Soooo cute! Ali and Erin are laughing so hard!! They keep wathching it over and over and over. =)

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

He is cute, he has such a cute little giggle :)

Shumway's said...

I always read your blogs, private or not. I say do what feels right. I have never had anything happen with the kids or other people so I am still public, but if I ever feel awkward about things I would go private immediately. Oh, and I love your Monday movie reviews!! I watch most of them if I have not seen them. I will comment now that I know you want to hear how we feel about them! Miss you Kell!! -Sarah

Dr. Nick said...

Haha that's awesome!

The Hebbs said...

I love when kids laugh like that it makes me laugh...

Jenny said...

awesome!!! just like all of your crafts you are so talented...sorry about the lack of running. I hope you can figure out a different outlet..if it doesn't work out.oh wait you have crafting ninja you!! bless you for being able to go into DI. the dirty hair smell kills me. I have my grandma's button's too!! but mine aren't in a cute jar. BTW- your boys were so cute at the stake baptisms earlier this month

Erika said...

Ellie thinks that's hilarious. She kept saying "bubble". I like how Linus says "Yes!" at the end.

Ben & Sharlee said...

Kelly I'm so glad you found us! It's so great to hear from you and Ben's parents were thrilled to hear you have another little boy. keep in touch.
xo Sharlee