Should I keep this public or private???? I seems as though when I keep it private, no one reads it. So whats the point? However it is safer private, then again what are the odds... So what you guys think? Also should I bring Movie Monday back? Did anyone really read it?
9 comments:
one "safety" idea i like is when people don't use their actual names. that way you dont expose yourself or your kids. i would like to try that myself. the last thing i want is some psycho coming after my baby boy because he saw him on a blog.
also, i read movie mondays and have wanted to watch a few, but have just been too lazy.
I read it either way. I miss Movie Mondays. I just never commented because you did such a good job, I couldn't think of anything more to say.
I always read your blogs no matter...I'm just too lame to leave any reply post thingys.
well, to tell you the truth, i hardly visit any blogs that are private...just because i don't remember to check them. so, my vote is keep it public. i don't know about the safety factor.... i wish you could put private blogs into your google reader.
my vote is that you bring back movie monday! I love it. The private blog is up to you, I blog stalk you either way.
I dont watch movies so I dont care for movie mondays but you are cute...and the private thing yeah it makes we weirded out too sometimes, but I also dont have kids either. who knows. Oh and I am running my first half marathon this saturday which I have not really trained like I want but it should be fun. like you said ( i think you said this or p=maybe you thin this) but all these women are starting to run and do these races that have never ran before so I should be able to...right? how is your back btw?
so the private thing is a toss up for me too. i'll admit i don't check my private friends as much because i forget. but the safety thing... yeah. mine is as safe as you can get it right now with out being private. just that no one can look it up and it won't come up by clicking next blog. so i feel like the only people who see it are friends of friends. but yeah tough decision.
Can you change it so that it's private but so people can see when it has been updated?
I don't use our last name on our blog...does that make it safer?
I vote public! I've never heard of anything actually happening to a child because their mom had a blog. And I'd love it if your new blogs came up on my Google Reader!
Post a Comment