Sunday, September 27, 2009

Linus adores Roman

Linus adores his little brother. Whenever Roman cries Linus says,"Lets make Roman happy." On this day when Roman was crying (and hungry) Linus wanted to feed him his bottle, so I said he could. Linus then insisted that he make the bottle, so I let him scoop the formula in. He shook the bottle and was very proud that he had made it himself! Then he went in and fed Roman his bottle, and while feeding him he was saying,"it's ok Roman." It was so cute, and Roman was just smiling the whole time. Linus actually fed him the whole bottle and when he was all done he was so excited and said,"I made Roman happy!" Then he had to call his dad to tell him. It was very sweet.
I am so grateful that Linus realizes other peoples needs before his own at such a young age!
Roman tackling Linus, well dad helping him.
This is Linus and his buddy Jake. Jake came to visit from out of state and Linus and him have so much fun together, after they warm up to each other a bit. We just love Jakie and his family and miss them tons!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

So cute!

Dr. Nick said...

Cute pictures! Those are priceless.