Sunday, September 27, 2009

Roman is 8 months

Roman is about to be 8 months now and he is HUGE! He is much bigger than Linus ever was at this age. He is wearing clothes that Linus wore when he was 2! I guess they are both two extremes though, Linus being small for his age and Roman HUGE! Roman loves his big brother and he loves his sweet potatoes! He is also wearing onesies and baby legs made by his mommy ( I am going to be opening an etsy shop soon so stay tuned for that)!


3 comments:

Shumway's said...

Kell, we had so much fun with you guys too!!! I wish we could call you up and come play. Did you get my text the other day to come tp lay group? There is a girl named Kelli that is in our play group and I meant to send it to her, but I would rather if you came! I bet it was like,...Huh?? Anyway, cant wait to see you on ETSY! I will order lots from you because your stuff is so cute!!!

Dr. Nick said...

I am glad Roman will still be a baby for a little bit longer by the time I get home. He is so awesome!

Angelee said...

He is so cute! I love your baby legs! I'm so excited!