Well hello, sorry I have been such a blog slacker. I am lame like that. So here is an update on us.
I have been doing much better with my depression, migraines are another story.
Danny got a promotion at work and is really liking it!
Linus has been doing much better with his sensory issues, we take one day at a time.
Roman is our little family clown and he is always laughing and making us laugh.
We have also decided to move. We felt like it was a good time and the right thing to do. We are not moving far, probably less than a mile away. We are going to rent out our house we live in now. Everything has fallen into place and we feel like this is what we are suppose to do. We originally wanted to move back to Saratoga Springs but for some reason we kept ending up in the same neighborhood. So we feel like we are suppose to be there. It is very bitter sweet since we will miss going to church with our friends. We are glad they will still be close. Linus is excited to move because the neighborhood has a pool! We close on our new house on June 10. If I feel like it I might post a pic.
I also wanted to thank all of you for supporting me while I was having a complete mental breakdown. I am sure it won't be the last time, and that is why depression is so ugly. I have really appreciated all your notes and e-mails with support. I am lucky to have such great friends and family!
6 comments:
I'm so glad you aren't moving very far! Let me know when we can come help with packing or just take your kids for an afternoon so you can get some work done. I have a couple big boxes hanging out in my garage you can have. I'm happy for you guys! Did you find renters already?
I just heard today that you are moving. Garett will be heartbroken. I'm glad you're not moving too far! Please let Linus and Roman come play so you can get some moving stuff done! Call (or text) me!
I want to see pictures!!
sorry, I'm apparently on Corey's login. I'm sure he wants to see pictures too.
-Erika
I can't believe how soon that is! Let us know what we can do to help. I'm always happy to take your boys during the day, Elijah loves playing with Linus! I also need to take your exersaucer off your hands. :)
I can't believe you guys are moving! We will sure miss you at the church and the park! Hopefully we'll still get to see you! Good luck!
Post a Comment