Saturday, October 13, 2007

We are going to see BJORK!!!

I am so EXCITED!!!! Like I have said before those of you who know me well know that I LOVE Bjork! I have wanted to see her live for many many years now but she rarely comes to the U.S. and when she does it is to New York. So last night I found out she was coming to Las Vegas on December 15 and tickets went on sale today at 1:00pm. So Danny said he would take me!!! I went online right at 1:00 sharp and got our tickets, which was a good thing because there was only 5 left in the seating area we wanted. Crazy huh! I am jumping up and down right now!!! Danny is so sweet to take me, especially since he is not a huge fan like I am and I have to admit Bjork is a unique sound that only few of us lucky kids love. I just had to share my good news with everyone!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I always wanted to see Celine Dion in Las Vegas just to say that I went. But it's like $300 for nosebleeds so it's just not worth it.
That sounds fun though!