My friend Anne Tagged me!
I am suppose to name 6 interesting facts about myself.
So here it goes....
1. I knew I was going to marry Danny when he told me that 'Pee-Wee's Big Adventure' was also his favorite movie.
2. I love to eat PICKLES, but they have to be a specific kind, Nalley 'Tiny Dill banquet.'
3. 9 different people have told me that I look like 'Rachel Bilson' a.k.a 'Summer' on the O.C.
4. I can put my whole fist in my mouth.
5. When I was in High school I vandalized the drama clubs play 'Grease' signs and it was a huge ordeal and they got the cops involved, however they never knew it was me and my best friend. The best part is after the big ordeal and they tried to scare everyone with cops they put new 'Grease' signs out and told all the kids the cops would be watching them and my friend and I went back out and did it again!!! Classic!
6. I was in labor for 20 hours with Linus, and 12 before I had and epidural. Finally after the 20 hours they cut him out of me, but we are pretty convinced he busted my tail bone.
So now I am suppose to tag people:
Colleen
Melanie
Kori
Brook
Erika
1 comment:
THAT WAS YOU!!!! I never thought I would know who vandalized those posters. Good thing I wasn't in drama right. Just eveything you were in.
Post a Comment