Here is our most recent family photos we had taken just before Christmas. We did not send out Christmas cards this year because we were so busy so we decided on a new tradition and sent out 'New Year's' cards instead. Anyways for those of you who never got back to me with your addresses here is the photos from out card!
I still haven't finished the book I started at your house with Sophie's Favorites. She has one with her Riggs Family in it. Anyway...I need to finish it. I kinda need a hobby right now because I can't belly dance every day. My muscles get too sore. So I want to include a picture of Linus. I just need to devote a whole day to photography. What are you up to these days? Lets hang out. You can help me think of what to call my blog.
7 comments:
Cute! I love the one of Linus sitting in the chair. He looks so grown up!
Fun family pictures! That's cool, the one with Santa holding the picture of Linus!!
Its about time you put new pictures up! Very cute family!
I love all the new posts. Linus is getting so big. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun this Christmas!
Those turned out awesome. What a cute lil' family!
Kelly
I found your blog off facebook!
How are you! Where you living at? Holly is pregnant that is soo exciting! How old is Linus he is cutie!
I still haven't finished the book I started at your house with Sophie's Favorites. She has one with her Riggs Family in it. Anyway...I need to finish it. I kinda need a hobby right now because I can't belly dance every day. My muscles get too sore. So I want to include a picture of Linus. I just need to devote a whole day to photography. What are you up to these days? Lets hang out. You can help me think of what to call my blog.
Post a Comment