
Oh right... it is these women down below. Just going to show that there is someone for everyone!!!
And would they please fight over him in private, really I don't want to see it on T.V. Even when I avoid the show I still can't avoid the show because it is EVERYWHERE!!!! Flav disses New York (shes the one in the purple, or you could say the one with the big...Bangs) and then she has her own show where losers fight over her and then she disses some Italian guy and now he has a show? Please I am sick of seeing these people make complete idiots of themselves in front of millions of people, lets see some good stuff.... In other news a new LOST is on tomorrow and I am way excited!!!
2 comments:
Flava Flav is NASSTY! Way to much pot and way to many desperate attention seeking women! (Can you say fame whore in every sense of the word!)
Haha I wonder if that is an authentic Viking helmet sprayed with gold spray paint.
Post a Comment