Anyways I don't know what we are going to to if that thing ever disappears for real.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
"B"
Here is Linus and his other half (is blanket) in his play tunnel. Linus is very attached to his blanket as I have written in a previous post (you can read about it in my older posts). So he now calls his blanket "B" or "baby" and he still will only have that one. I even got him one that is the same only blue (since the green elephant one in discontinued in UT, CA, AZ, and CO I looked and it's not online either) he still only wants the green one, which makes things hard when I need to wash it. So I have been needing to wash it for months now (yes months) and I can't pry it from his little fingers. So finally today I just took it, while I distracted him (didn't work) he cried but I just did it anyways, the thing is nasty. So I come back from putting it in the wash to find Linus wandering around the house saying, "B.............?B..............?B.............?Where go B?????????? Then he looks at me and says,"Where B go" I said, "It is right there (pointing to his blue one)" and he shook his head and said,"NO??? Where B my B?"
Anyways I don't know what we are going to to if that thing ever disappears for real.
Anyways I don't know what we are going to to if that thing ever disappears for real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So funny! I'm glad you finally got it long enough to wash it. :)
That's just really cute.
Maybe you can teach Linus that "B" has to take a bath just like he does. That's the reasoning I use for putting Elephant in the washer. It works most of the time with Soph.
And....where's the park post?
Such a sweet face though! I like Nisha's idea. Let him help you put it in the washer.
I bet he would just stand there by the washer and wait for it.
Hey Nish-I can't find my camera cable to put those pics. in my camera, so thats why there is no park post yet.
Such a cute picture! If worse comes to worse, you could give the blanket a bath with him! As far as drying it? Yeah, I guess he's gonna cry no matter what. Sorry! It's sweet though, that he has a lovey!
Hes so cute!!! Kids are so muchfun!!
That is so cute! It's sweet when they are attached to something like that!
Post a Comment