The Black Apple
So I just found this really cool new artist named Emily this is her blog theblackapple.typepad.com. Anyways I found it from my friend Liesl's blog. Emily has so many awesome paintings, I want them all! She also does so many cute crafty stuff that is totally my style. Anyways I just found my new favorite web-site so I had to share it. Also I picked one of her paintings that I thought best described me and I thought this one was just perfect! If you read her t-shirt it says,"All is full of Love" which is in reference to the Bjork song,"All is Full of Love." The painting is called: The Bjork Girl. That's me!
1 comment:
yay!! I'm so glad you love the black apple as much as i do. you will spend hours and hours looking at all of her stuff. i love how her pictures are sweet but also creepy looking.
Post a Comment