My black apple dolls.
So on a previous post I told you about the black apple website, well the cute artist Emily Martin makes these darling dolls and so I wanted to make some too. Emily was kind enough to post her pattern online so away to the sewing machine I went and here is the result below:
I am not so great with sewing but I want to be, and these are so fun to make. I don't even have little girls but I figure I can make them for my nieces. I am just happy to have found something fun and creative to do!
8 comments:
Nice work!
Those are darling. I want the pattern...what is her website? How would you feel if I judt paid you to make me one????? ;o)!
You did a great job!! Way cute. I'm sure you will have a little girl some day :)
I love them! I want to make one. We need to have a craft night. We can put the kids to bed, have girlie crafts at one house and send the boys to play Wii at the other house.
ha ha, hi kelly nothing like chatting a few times in one day! i just found your blog through jilynn's, way cute, and your son is darling!
i LOVE them!!! you ARE a good 'sewer'. i am sooo impressed. i think i might make one too.
Those are so cute! You'll have to show me how sometime!
where have i been with all these new posts. How exciting about Brayden! I am so glad you guys came over on Saturday and that we are officially neighbors(well sort of)!
Post a Comment